To celebrate it’s 50th anniversary, FNPW has put together a truly unique geotour experience to Adelaide and the iconic Flinders Ranges, led by geotourism specialist, Angus M Robinson and celebrated Adnyamathanha tour guide Haydyn Bromley.
- Exclusive briefing on the South Australia Museum’s Ediacaran fossils collection.
- Visiting the Hans Heysen Art Collection at the Art Gallery of South Australia.
- A visit to the Wadlata Outback Centre and the Australian Arid Lands Botanic Garden.
- Accommodation at the Prairie Hotel with the Nilpena Station Ediacaran Fossil Tour and a Brachina Geotrail Tour.
- Wilpena Pound Discovery Tour (wildlife, flora and indigenous sites).
- Two nights accommodation at the acclaimed Rawnsley Park Station.
- Vineyard tour and lunch at Taylors Wines, Clare Valley.
- Final evening group dinner at The Adelaide Club with a guest speaker.
- Five cooked breakfasts, four lunches and five dinners included.
Tour Dates: Sunday 5th June – Friday 10th June 2022
This opportunity is limited to 18 people only so be quick and secure your place today!