The FNPW Giving Circle was created to acknowledge the incredible support received from our wonderful donors. The goal of the Giving Circle is to bring together like minded supporters who have invested in growing parks and saving species. Projects supported by the FNPW Giving Circle will deliver key conservation outcomes around Australia.
Who you will be supporting:
- An extensive network of wildlife volunteers
- Educators working to improve community skills in conservation
- Field naturalists and ecologists working to protect key wildlife corridors
- Land owners working to pro-actively improve conservation
The impact you will make:
- Growing national parks throughout Australia
- Supporting community grants throughout Australia
- Contributing to the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals as reported in FNPW’s Annual Impact Report
Giving Circle Contribution Levels
A contribution minimum of $2,000 per annum
A contribution minimum of $5,000 per annum
A contribution minimum of $10,000 per annum
A contribution minimum of $20,000 per annum
A contribution minimum of $50,000 per annum or $200,000 over 5 years
Friend Benefits include:
- Lapel badge
- Invitation to AGM in May
- Complimentary subscription to Australian Geographic magazine
Protector Benefits include those for an FNPW Friend plus:
- Complimentary NSW National Parks vehicle pass
- Acknowledgement in annual report
Guardian Benefits include those for an FNPW Protector plus:
- Event invitations for unique wildlife experiences
Champion Benefits include those for an FNPW Guardian plus:
- An invitation to an FNPW board room lunch
Benefactor Benefits include those for an FNPW Champion plus:
- An invitation to Admiralty House for an event hosted by our Patron, the Governor General
Giving Circle Notes
- Donations over $2 to the Foundation for National Parks & Wildlife are tax deductible.
- Giving Circle benefits only apply to donors based in Australia.
- Note that event related benefits may be delayed or cancelled due to Covid.
- FNPW will endeavour to contact donors using contact details in our database. If we are unable to contact you please feel free to get in touch with us directly.
- FNPW relies on the generosity of partners to deliver some of these benefits and in some cases benefits may be withdrawn without notice.
- FNPW work with corporate partners in a range of capacities.
- For further information please contact us by filling out the form below.