New England Tablelands national parks include:
- Bald Rock National Park
- Basket Swamp National Park
- Boonoo Boonoo National Park
- Carrai National Park
- Cathedral Rock National Park
- Cottan-Bimbang National Park
- Cunnawarra National Park
- Gibraltar Range National Park - View photos here (you must be logged into Facebook to see these photos)
- Guy Fawkes River National Park
- Kings Plains National Park
- Koreelah National Park
- Kwiambal National Park - View photos here (you must be logged into Facebook to see these photos)
- Little Llangothlin Nature Reserve
- Mann River Nature Reserve
- Mother Of Ducks Lagoon Nature Reserve
- Mount Kaputar National Park
- Mount Yarrowyck Nature Reserve
- Mummel Gulf National Park
- New England National Park
- Nymboida National Park
- Oxley Wild Rivers National Park
- Stonewoman Aboriginal Area
- Tooloom National Park
- Torrington State Conservation Area
- Washpool National Park
- Werrikimbe National Park
- Willi Willi National Park
To learn more about New England Tablelands national parks visit the Office of Environment & Heritage website.
Foundation Projects in the New England Tablelands Region
Growing Cathedral Rock National Park
Foundation for National Parks & Wildlife funds enabled the acquisition of the spectacular Cathedral Rock National Park.
Growing Little Llangothlin Nature Reserve
The Foundation for National Parks & Wildlife purchased the Little Llangothlin Nature Reserve for the National Reserve system.
Growing Oxley Wild Rivers National Park
The Foundation for National Parks & Wildlife acquired the property Green Gully, 13,000 hectares of identified wilderness, to be added to what is known the Macleay Gorges Wilderness within Oxley Wild Rivers National Park.
Growing Washpool National Park
The Foundation for National Parks & Wildlife acquired 1,191 ha of wilderness land near Tenterfield for Washpool National Park, enabling dedication of around 150 hectares of identified wilderness.